SUMMER IN IMOTSKI
€200 / package / two persons/day
Spend your vacation and discover a place of joy and strength, myths and legends, hidden natural beauty and karst lakes, fantastic wines and excellent gastronomy.
The EMOTHEO heritage hotel is located in the Dalmatian hinterland, 50 m from the Blue Lake, half an hour from the most beautiful beaches of the Adriatic Sea and 1 hour from Split and the airport.
Take advantage of a unique offer:
• welcome drink
• overnight stay in a Standard room for two people
• upgrade to a larger room category depending on availability
• sumptuous a la carte breakfast included
• included dinner as a 4-course tasting menu in the hotel restaurant “Tri Sunca” and a bottle of water
• provided free parking
Package price: 200 euros
The price does not include the residence tax of 1.06 euros per person/day.
The package is valid for the period from July 20 to August 20, 2023.
Possible additional program with prior notice and surcharge and depending on availability:
• a tour of city sights with a guide: Blue Lake, Topana fortress, town square, local museum, the Franciscan monastery – duration 2 hours
• quad ride for 2.5 hours with lunch included in the Eco village Grabovac
• kayaking on the river Vrljika 1 hour
• visit a local winery and wine tasting, with a cold platter
• excursion and swimming in Brela on the Makarska Riviera, with a fish lunch
CELEBRATIONS IN IMOTSKI THIS SUMMER
Imotski is a town with a rich cultural tradition, which is permeated by the social connection of the inhabitants themselves, which throughout the year exudes events that create friendships and write memories.
Magic Time Vinyl festival, one of the biggest events of the summer, where music from analog records is played. It lasts for three days in July and August and is held in a spacious meadow next to the river Vrljika illuminated by the starry sky.
The Feast of Our Lady of the Angels on August 2nd is the Imotski Feast Day when the town explodes with joy.
The festival of local wines called “Cvit Razgovora” takes place in the old center of the city in August, where the ambiance alone, along with a top-quality drop, ensures a quality time.
Imotska sila is a traditional summer cultural event in July and August that starts every year on July 4th, the birthday of the great poet of Imotski, Tin Ujević, which includes musical performances, dramatic performances and exhibitions in stunning locations.
The city center is interspersed with many bars and clubs where the local population is looking for a corner to socialize and relax.
Theater meetings in Zagvozd is a manifestation that has been held since 1998. This summer theater festival gathers actors and audiences every year in July and August in the town of Zagvozd. Since it began to be held, this festival has hosted numerous well-known acting companies and drama actors.